You love black Labs. You love your black Labrador. You would love to have black lab wallpaper on your computer so that you could be reminded of that love every time you sit down at the computer. But where can you find black lab wallpaper?
DIY Black Lab Wallpaper
Why not make your own black Lab wallpaper? It really is simple.
- Begin with a favorite photo of your black Lab. Or find a black Lab photo on the Internet. Be sure you don’t infringe on copyright laws. Sites such as Clipart.com offer photos you may use freely – both black Lab puppies and black Labrador Retriever dogs. Avoid pictures of a black Lab mix.
- If you are using a non-digital photo for your black Lab wallpaper, scan it onto the computer. If you don’t have a scanner, have a copy store scan it to disc for you. You will then have a digital photo.
- Open a graphics program and crop your photo to desired dimensions for your black Lab wallpaper. If you like it the way it is, skip this step.
- Next, open your Control Panel (Windows) and select the “Display” button. Click the “Desktop” tab in the dialogue box. Click “browse” and find the file containing the black Lab photo you want to use. Click to open the file. Your photo will be displayed in the dialogue box.
- Under “Position”, choose whether you want to center the black Lab photo, stretch, or tile it. Stretching may make the photo appear odd. Tiling will cover the screen with duplicate photos.
- Click “Apply” and “OK” to close the dialogue box. Close Control Panel.
- You now have black Lab wallpaper!
Animal Search Black Lab Wallpaper
The internet has several sites that offer black Lab wallpaper. These will not feature your own Labrador Retriever, and some may have a cost. Both cute and dignified black Lab wallpapers are available, however.
Free black Lab wallpapers are available. Most are originals. Google the terms along with the word “animalsearch” or “screensavers” for best results.
Other Ideas for Black Lab Wallpaper
You don’t need photos or pictures of Labrador Retrievers for your black Lab wallpaper, of course. There are other ideas that can be just as effective.
- You may want a cartoon as black Lab wallpaper. Google the terms “cartoon” and “dog” along with “black Lab” or “Labrador Retriever puppies”. You can fill your screen with cartoons, or place one especially funny one. Again, be careful of copyright infringement.
- Find pictures of black Lab figurines, mail boxes, and other items. Combine a few into a collage for your black Lab wallpaper.
- Make holiday black Lab wallpaper by using pictures of black Lab ornaments or greeting cards.
Be creative, and your black Lab wallpaper will be like none other!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.