Scrapbooking has become a popular craft across the U.S. and around the world. It is no wonder that dog owners are looking for themes for scrapbooking the lives of their companions.
Free Black Lab themes for scrapbooking are not as common as some other free themes. Scrapbooking looks most professional with an overall theme rather than each scrapbook page being different. If you are doing a scrapbook, conventional or digital, on your Black Lab, you will want to choose a central theme for the book, with sub-themes for individual pages.
Free Black Lab Themes
Watching your Lab for a day will give you many free Black Lab themes for your scrapbooking project. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Black Lab with Golden Heart: Every Lab has a golden heart, right? This free Black Lab theme could begin with a photo of your Lab being quite angelic. Sub-themes might be: Black Lab playing gently with young children; Black Lab bringing slippers; Black Lab retrieving newspaper; etc.
- Black Lab Energy: Solar energy is nothing compared to Black Lab energy! Focus this free Black Lab theme on photos of your Lab utilizing that energy. Show your Lab shaking off water after a swim or bath; bounding across the grass; leaping into the air to catch a Frisbee; etc.
- Black Lab Appetite: It is often said that a Lab will eat anything. Work that saying into a free Black Lab theme featuring your dog eating. Photos might include your Black Lab: chewing a favorite toy; gobbling his or her dinner; chewing your daughter’s pigtail; carrying a bone or other object in his or her mouth; etc.
- Black Lab Scholar: This free Black Lab theme is good for a puppy. Think of all the things your Lab is learning while it is young. Take photos of those things for your scrapbook. Include pictures of your Black Lab relieving himself â€“ in the right place, we hope. Add photos that show your puppy responding to commands such as: come; sit; stay; and fetch.
- Formal Black Lab: If you have an older, more dignified Black Lab, you may want to use a Black Lab theme that focuses attention on the formal “tuxedo” he wears, and the sophistication with which he behaves. Use photos of your Black Lab sitting in an alert, controlled position; lying by the fire; etc.
- Black Lab Clown: At the other end of the spectrum is that silly companion, the Black Lab clown. If you use this theme, feature your Lab’s amusing antics. Photos might include your Black Lab running through water from a sprinkler or hose; dashing into and out of a kiddy swimming pool; chasing her tail; etc.
As you can see, free Black Lab themes are yours for the taking. Watch your Lab. Set aside a day to watch. Keep a camera handy, and record the many activities he or she does. Take notes. By the end of one full day, you will have plenty of free Black Lab themes for scrapbooking, writing skits, or any other purpose.